Playtech high variance slots
Playtech is a corporation whose activities are aimed at creating high-quality gaming content for online casinos. For 15 years of painstaking work, programmers and designers have managed to release over 500 slot machines. Most of them do not differ in high variance, but there are several options that can literally make a player rich.
Let’s take a look at how high-variance slots differ from regular games and give an example of some generous Playtech slots.
What is variance
Variance is the degree of risk inherent in a particular slot machine. There are three levels of dispersion: low, medium, high. Slots with low variance numbers give out winning combinations more often than usual. However, at the same time, they cannot boast of high rates of payouts. Games with high variance, on the contrary, attract players with very large wins, but rarely forming combinations. It will be very difficult to get rich in a hundred spins.
Slot manufacturers treat the concept of variance differently. For example, NetEnt strives to create games with high variance, while others, including Playtech, on the contrary, average the value. That is why the bulk of online games have medium variance. Nevertheless, in the Playtech collection there were several video slots with high RTP rates.
Playtech high variance games
The manufacturer’s list of highly dispersed slots includes such slot machines as:
- Panther Moon. The payout percentage is 95.17%. The recommended bankroll is 200x.
- Safari Hea. The maximum winning is 9000 coins. Payout percentage – 96.2%.
- Captains Treasure Pro. Payout percentage – 96.08%. The functionality includes free spins and an expanding Scatter.
- Thai Paradise. The return percentage is 94.99%. The ultimate guide to winning is the endless free spins bonus round.
- Sultans Gold. The maximum winning for 1 spin is x5000. Payout percentage – 94.99%.
- Captain America. The payout percentage is 94.92%. The maximum number of free spins is 16, but there are retriggers that increase their number.
- Rome and Glory. Payout percentage – 96.08%. The game features free spins and a Scatter expanding to all reels.
- Marilyn Monroe. The payout percentage is 94.10%. Among the profitable options are expanding Wilds and free spins with multipliers up to 45 at a time. The maximum multiplier is x10.
- Great Blue. The main advantage is the stacked wild, with which you can catch very generous spins, as well as free spins (over 30) with a x15 multiplier. Payout percentage – 94.25%.
Playtech’s variance slots love money, and therefore a player will have a chance of success only if he pays a decent bankroll, for example, 500x, and chooses the most generous from the list of highly varied games.